إفتح حسابك مع تيكيمل

تحليل موجي

xm    xm

مشكور اخي على التحليلات

جزاك الله كل خير

xm    xm

مشكور اخي على التحليلات

جزاك الله كل خير

ايانا و اياكم ان شاء الله التحليلات دي من برنامج مدفوع الثمن و على يد اقوى المحلللين في التحليل الموجي وان حالفي الحظ سوف اعمل على جلب ما استطعت منها مع كل جديد
و اي واحد يريد عملة يطلبها ان توفر تحليلها سوف ناتي بها

xm    xm

اليكم تعاريف لاصحاب التحليلات دي

Don Haines
Profile:

Don Haines has been trading equity markets, Foreign Exchange and futures markets since 1978. Early in his career he was a valued addition to several major financial institutions, forecasting and developing technical trading programs while educating staff at several major financial seminars. Over the past 20 years, As a principal partner in Capital Techniques and Capital Management, he has specialized in combining several technical disciples with Elliot wave analysis to provide specific and accurate forecasts.

Ian F. Park
Profile:

Ian is an experienced FX Trader. "You need a belief in a market's basic direction, then time the entry and exit points" he says. "I've studied Economics I even have an MBA, but I can't live without Technical Analysis. It is a perfect testing ground for one's market beliefs and really helps in the timing of trades".

Ed Matts
Profile:

Eddie brings a creative but well founded pproach to financial markets. He has a wealth of experience in finance and politics., having studied economics at Oxford University and led an active politcal career. But it is his creativity in the technical tools of Elliott waves, cycles and pattern recognition that enable him to turn this experence into exciting and profitable trades!

عودة
أعلى