تحذير من شركة نصابة إسمها فورمولا إف إكس formulafx

roselover

عضو جديد
المشاركات
الإقامة
amman

xm    xm

تحذير من شركة نصابة إسمها فورمولا إف إكس formulafx
إخواني الاعزاء أحذركم بشدة من الوقوع بمصيدة وفخ هذه الشركة ..الذين يسرقون أموالكم ..
إنهم يقومون بإرسال إيميلات عشوائيه .. لعروض وهميه.. مثل حساب محمي , تداول ألي أمن .. , بونص 100% وغيرها ....
ثم يقومون موظفين الشركة بالاتصال بالاشخاص الذين يصطادونهم ويسجلون بياناتهم ..مرات عديدة يحاولون إقناعهم ويغرونهم بالعروض والامتيازات العظيمه بالكلام المعسول والمهذب ...
وما أن يقوم الشخص بعملية الايداع ويبدأ بالتداول .. يكتشف بأنه وقع ضحيه ووقع في فخ لا يستطيع الخروج منه ...
للاسف كانت لي تجربة معهم .. ولكن بعد فوات الاوان ..ذهبت أموالي هباءا .. لكن الحمدلله لم يكن المبلغ كبيرا ..

أولا برنامج التداول عندهم بطئ جدا ومتخلف .. إعادة تسعير ويأخذ وقت طويل جدا لانجاز الصفقه ..
وإذا أغلقت الصفقه على ربح .. لا يجوز أكثر من 4 نقاط ربح والا لا تحسب الصفقه ...
ثانيا نظام الدعم والشات عندهم متخلف جدا .. فقط يكلمون الزبون وقت الايداع .. وإذا إحتاج لايه مساعده أو إستفسار .. لا يجيبون إطلاقا ...لا عند الايميل ولا عند الشات ..
ثالثا لا يوجد عندهم قسم للشكاوى ..
رابع ليس عندهم قوانين وأحكام يستطيع الشخص قراءتها .. شركة غامضه .. حتى يقوموا بالتلاعب والتضليل حسب مزاجهم ..
خامسا لا يستطيع الشخص سحب أمواله .. يردون طلب السحب بحجج قوانين الشركه ..
سادسا غير مرخصه .. وحذرت منها هيئات رقابيه من التعامل معها منها الهيئه الرقابيه الفرنسيه ..

xm    xm

Warning of redress its name Formula ** formula** company
My dear brothers strongly warn you from falling into this trap and trap company ..alven steal money ..
They do send emails to random .. Offers imaginary .. such account is protected, trading to a safe .., 100% bonus and other ....
Then contact the company's staff to people who Astadonhm and record their statements many ..mrat trying to convince them and Agrunhm great offers and privileges to speak sweet and polite ...
Once the person begins the process of filing and trading .. discovers that he has been the victim signed into the trap can not get out of it ...
Unfortunately, I have had experience with them .. but then it's too late .. I went to my money but vain .. Thank God it was not a large amount ..

First trading program have very slow and backward .. repriced and takes a very long time to complete the deal ..
If the deal closed on profit .. shall not be more than 4 points profit and are not counted, but the deal ...
Second, support system and chat with them very backward .. just preaching the customer time deposit .. and if I need any help or inquiry .. do not answer at all ... not when or email when chat ..
Third, they have no complaints department ..
Fourth it does not have laws and regulations a person can read a shadowy company .. .. until they manipulation and misinformation by their mood ..
Fifth person can not withdraw his money .. request respond with arguments clouds company laws ..
Sixth unlicensed .. and warned them of oversight agencies to deal with it, including the regulatory body French ..

xm    xm

يجب الإبتعاد عن هذه الشركات .. توجد شركات موثوقة ومشهورة ولا لبس عليها .. راح أتطرق ليها فيما بعد بحول الله

عودة
أعلى