xm    xm

انا من المهتمين جدا بالايشموكو
مشكور اخي الكريم
لو تعطينا لمحه على طريقة عمله مع الماكد​

xm    xm

انا من المهتمين جدا بالايشموكو​

مشكور اخي الكريم

لو تعطينا لمحه على طريقة عمله مع الماكد

اكرمك الله اخي لقد حصلت علي المؤشر اليوم ولعلمي فعلا انك محب للاشموكو وذاللك من موضوعك الخاص باكتشاف التذبذب فقمت برفعه للمنتدي حتي قبل ان اجربه واستعمله وان شاء الله ساحضر طريق التعامل عليه وارفعها

xm    xm

Trading With MACD Ichimoku

January 8, 2011
By M Brooky
The MACD is one of the stable indicators around which many strategies have been developed.
In an attempt to apply some market sentiment indications to it I decided to apply the Ichimoku concepts to it’s values.
Instead of re writing how to use Ichimoku I suggest you have a look at an extremely good source of information at Ichimoku Wiki and you can then read this indicator with a full understanding.
On the attached chart I have noted a basic view on a movement just to give you an idea of how one may read the information presented.
The indicator itself uses the same auto shading code that I use to make shades float and you will need to allow dll’s for that to occur and wait for a new tick or right click and edit without changing anything and close again on a stationary chart for clouds to float.
Because we are dealing with positive and negative values in MACD, I am constrained with the amount of buffers that I can use to allow shading of every possibility. This means that while you will always see the SenkouA and B lines, (Boundaries of the Kumo Clouds), occasionally a small amount of shading is clear when zero line crossovers occur. Nothing to worry about but worth mentioning.​

Example of MACD Ichimoku​

For me this is quite a new way of confirming MACD and I am very happy with the overall information presented. Ichimoku is a bit of a learning curve but a very worthwhile pursuit and I believe this indicator would be similar. A bit daunting at first but worth the exercise.
Initially I just ran the M5 and M15 strategy tester with a do nothing EA and watched and noted how the indi behaved. After a while you will be surprised how well it tells the story.​

Right Click to save Indicator. Unzip and put into /experts/indicators folder as per normal for Mt4
Brooky MACD Ichimoku V2.mq4

, Shaded

التعديل الأخير:

xm    xm

اكرمك الله اخي لقد حصلت علي المؤشر اليوم ولعلمي فعلا انك محب للاشموكو وذاللك من موضوعك الخاص باكتشاف التذبذب فقمت برفعه للمنتدي حتي قبل ان اجربه واستعمله وان شاء الله ساحضر طريق التعامل عليه وارفعها

كلك ذوق اخي الكريم​

trading with macd ichimoku

january 8, 2011
by m brooky
the macd is one of the stable indicators around which many strategies have been developed.
In an attempt to apply some market sentiment indications to it i decided to apply the ichimoku concepts to it’s values.
Instead of re writing how to use ichimoku i suggest you have a look at an extremely good source of information at ichimoku wiki and you can then read this indicator with a full understanding.
On the attached chart i have noted a basic view on a movement just to give you an idea of how one may read the information presented.
The indicator itself uses the same auto shading code that i use to make shades float and you will need to allow dll’s for that to occur and wait for a new tick or right click and edit without changing anything and close again on a stationary chart for clouds to float.
Because we are dealing with positive and negative values in macd, i am constrained with the amount of buffers that i can use to allow shading of every possibility. This means that while you will always see the senkoua and b lines, (boundaries of the kumo clouds), occasionally a small amount of shading is clear when zero line crossovers occur. Nothing to worry about but worth mentioning.​

example of macd ichimoku​

for me this is quite a new way of confirming macd and i am very happy with the overall information presented. Ichimoku is a bit of a learning curve but a very worthwhile pursuit and i believe this indicator would be similar. A bit daunting at first but worth the exercise.
Initially i just ran the m5 and m15 strategy tester with a do nothing ea and watched and noted how the indi behaved. After a while you will be surprised how well it tells the story.​

right click to save indicator. Unzip and put into /experts/indicators folder as per normal for mt4
brooky macd ichimoku v2.mq4

, shaded

مشكور على الشرح الوافي
سارجع له باذن الله
طبعا المؤشر هو لمين له درايه بالتعامل مع الايشموكو​

xm    xm

كلك ذوق اخي الكريم​

مشكور على الشرح الوافي
سارجع له باذن الله

طبعا المؤشر هو لمين له درايه بالتعامل مع الايشموكو

هذان نوعان اخاران مذيج بين adx و rsi والاشموكو

Adx_Ichimoku_V2